The boat launch at Tilley Memorial Park is open with a partial dock. The washrooms, playground and picnic tables are now open!
In an effort to stop the spread of Covid-19 please:
– Maintain physical distancing;
– Keep your group limited to members of your household and very select friends/family;
– Wash hands regularly with soap and water;
– Pack the essentials like hand sanitizer/wipes;
– Give others ample space;
– Stay home if you are feeling ill in any way;
– Be kind to everyone at the beach, including visitors.
The Village Council continues to authorize free park and launch season’s passes for all property owners within the Village who wish to use Tilley Memorial Park.
In an effort to reduce the number of visitors to the Village office, property owner passes will be mailed with property tax notices. If you are a renter, please contact your landlord to obtain the pass from them.
Daily park and launch passes will be available to non-property owners as in past years. For more information, please call the Village office.